Friday 10 August 2012

HAUL!!!!!

Hey Everyone, I'm here to bring you guys a haul of some things I got today ♥♥♥
So today Sachi, Julie and I went to Highpoint to buy Julie a birthday present, Julie knew what she wanted so we bought her stuff pretty quickly, besides that I bought a few things for myself and surprisingly it's all makeup related because I felt really sick and didn't want to shop around for clothing. 

So the first thing that I got was a blush from INGLOT in no.29 I swatched it and it felt soo soft so I had to buy it. After that we went into Priceline because I wanted to become a member and to be a member I had to buy something, so I grabbed a blush from Rimmel in medium? which was around $15 and that's pretty cheap, then I grabbed the Maybelline dream matte powder because I needed a new powder and I'm soo soooo glad I picked the right color since there was only 2 shades available. I was walking around awhile looking for the Real Techniques Blush Brush, I didn't know if they were sold in Australia but was still looking and then just out of the blue it was just in front of me and without hesitation I had to buy it, I'm sooo happy and it's soo soft, softer than my nars powder brush but not as soft as sigma, if you know what I mean ;) The last thing that I purchased today was the Lush Enzymion moisturizer because my moisturizer ran out so I had to buy a new one....

I wanted to add a few things from benefit because even though I didn't buy anything there today, my online package arrived so might as well add that in, I only got the Brows a Go Go kit, mini Porefessional and a cream eyeshadow. The package came in with more products because my friends and I combined the whole purchase

Heres What the Package Came Like!!    
                          So many product but they're not mine...


Anyways if you have any questions please ask or leave a comment and if you have a request for me to review on anything please feel free to ask

~Nancy OXOX






No comments:

Post a Comment